i am SOOO excited for this post!! being a very new blogger, i have never participated in one of these awards or tags before so here we go!
Mystery Blogger Award
the mystery blogger award was created by okoto enigma. click HERE to check out her blog and post about this award.
i am extremely excited and honored to have been nominated for this award by the lovely ave from arts&ave: the girls glow up blog!! click HERE to visit her amazing blog! everyone needs to check her out. she is so sweet and has been very kind at welcoming me into the blogosphere.
okay, so… WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
this is such an amazing idea from okoto, i already feel so welcomed into this blogging community! now, onto the rules.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
this is so exciting!!
first, i love to write. hence this blog haha. i have always been passionate about writing and i am finally diving headfirst into my passion!
second, i love music! music is my escape from real life. i frequently go on walks while listening to some songs to clear my head.
third, i play soccer! i love playing with my teammates and getting out on the field.
- Your best study tips? i find it is easiest to study when your phone is not anywhere near you. i get distracted by my phone and everything going on on it, so i study best when it is in another room or hidden. i also find it is helpful to study in the same place everyday. i know it sounds weird, but i feel comfortable and relaxed when i go to the same place everyday to get my work done. call me superstitious.
- What’s your favorite part of the day? i love this question. my favorite part of the day is the feelings you get right after you wake up and just laying in bed (even if it is only for a few moments), thinking about everything you are going to do that day and all the potential it holds.
- What’s your favorite book? oooo, my favorite book is constantly changing. i can never choose favorites. right now, it is probably the summer i turned pretty by jenny han.
- Top 3 things you’ve learned during quarantine/lockdown? i have come to appreciate the outdoors and how wonderful nature is. out world is so beautiful and i want to see all of it. i have learned how important my friends are to me and how much i love and miss them all. and because i have had so much time to think to myself, i have realized that i need to care less about what others think of me. the only opinion of myself that really matters is mine.
- If you have a new pet, what will you name it? Why? i wish! i want a dog, but unfortunately no new pets for me
Questions For My Nominees
1. What is one place you have always wanted to travel to and why?
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to the most this summer?
3. Who is one celebrity or person in your life that inspires you?
4. Your favorite TV show/movie?
5. If you were an animal, what would you be?
as a new blogger, i’m not sure if you could consider these my “best posts” but here they are! feel free to check them out, and thank you for all the support recently!
my welcome post: welcome to my new teen blog!
The Chapters of Confidence Tag
this tag was created by hailey from throughsunshineandrain and i LOVE it! this tag is just what i needed right now to further my journey down the path to self-love and confidence! i think hailey’s blog is beautiful and she seems so sweet! go check out her blog HERE !
and a huge thank you to ave from arts&ave: the girls glow up blog for nominating me! ave has a talent for writing and her blog is very inspiring and heartfelt. click HERE to visit her blog and join her and i on our way to glowing up!
okay, now on with the tag.
here are the rules:
- Use the same featured image for the tag.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and pingback to the tag’s creator.
- Talk about some ways that you have struggled with self confidence or esteem in the past, or things that have helped you with it.
- Out of self love, and confidence, make a “List of you”. A list of however many things you’d like that you think make up the beautiful you! And end the “List of You” with a simple “I am (your name).” [The List of You is meant to boost your own confidence, and self esteem. It is not out of bragging, but simply out of self love and encouragement! It is okay to be proud of who you are, and to show that you believe you are beautiful!]
- Nominate as many people in the tag as you want, spread the message of confidence to as many hearts as possible!
My Struggle With Self-Confidence
i have never been the most confident girl. i compare myself to other girls constantly. i am not too confident in my abilities and always find myself anxious for tests, big presentations, and other silly things.
i am insecure about many aspects of my appearance, but i am learning to not worry about things you can’t change. it is more important to focus on the things you can.
i am 5 foot 8 inches and sometimes wish i was smaller. i know it sounds silly but my height can sometimes make me insecure as well. again, another thing i can’t change. plus, this is model height 😉 i need to remember all my beautiful ladies who are tall and absolutely WORK IT!
social media is degrading in my opinion and it is boring now. scrolling through my feed and looking at all the other girls can sometimes bring down my self-confidence.
BUT, i have realized that little things like that DO NOT matter and i hope you can understand that too! your worth is not determined by how many likes you get or how many followers you have! that is all fake news. as cliche as it sounds, how you make others feel is what matters. and having a lot of real friends rather than a lot of likes/comments is what is truly important.
like any other girl, i am still on my way to truly not letting others determine my worth. i am still working at being confident and i want to inspire others to do the same.
List of Me
1. i am beautiful inside and out.
2. i am proud of my achievements and how hard i work for them.
3. i have amazing friends who love me for me.
4. i am smart and kind.
5. i am sarah and i love me!
i think christina aguilera has it right:
“I am beautiful
No matter what they say
Words can’t bring me down
I am beautiful
In every single way
Yes words can’t bring me down”
– “beautiful” by christina aguilera
now, for the nominees. as i have mentioned before, i am VERY new at blogging. i recently restarted my old 2017 blog less than a week ago. so… i do not know many bloggers to nominate for this (if you are a teen blogger, feel free to connect with me and shoot me a hey! i would love to talk about the blogosphere and share tips!)
but, here are some of the blogs i read and think you should totally check out! they are all unique and amazing! i have nominated you guys for BOTH the myster blogger award and chapters of confidence tag!
1. xoxlucy from lifestyleaddict
2. mvadi from mvadi
3. mary from coffeegurl
4. sophie from sophie’s corner
5. imaan from imaanazizblogs
6. beth lucy from bethlucyblogs
7. olivia from byoliviagrace
8. carly from lovecarlyallison
9. katie from thatbookishgirl
10. erin from kittyjadeblog
11. nabeeha from brainstorms
12. lydia from lydiaslifestyle
12. i also nominate whoever is reading this for this award and challenge! if you want to participate, feel free!!
those are some of the bloggers i enjoy reading content from and think they deserve to be recognized! you guys should go check out their blogs!!
you can choose from either of the awards or do both. if you already were nominated, congratulations! you deserve it! if you do not want to do these, then that is okay too!
that’s all for now everyone! thank you for reading! it would be greatly appreciated if you checked out some of my other posts too :)) hope you all are well!